ADT crashes

I recently upgraded my OS to XP Pro from 2000 pro. I use ADT 3.3 and when I do a plot preview, acad crashes with a "Fatal Error: Unhandled Access
Violation Reading....."
I can plot just fine, just cant do a preview. Any ideas on how I can fix this. I am having the same problem on my notebook that has XP Pro.
TIA, -Rob
No one told you what the XP stands for? Xtra Problems. Got to hand it to Microsoft, they deliver.