Exception in acvba.arx ARX Command

I've got a problem in that when I try to rename, delete (etc) a drawing file in AutoCAD explorer and use my right mouse button, that I get the
error messages:
Exception in acvba.arx ARX Command Unhandled Exception C0000005 (Access Violation Reading 0x001c) at address 483956h
Then AutoCAD crashes out, how can I fix this problem?
This problem is on the only workstation running Windows 2000 & AutoCAD 2007. All the XP workstations work fine.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Rich Hall
Where did you find AutoCAD explorer??? Under what tab? I have 2007 Mechanical And can't locate it. If I could find it I might be able to help. Chuck

Charles,
What I call the AutoCAD explorer is the 'browse' dialog box that opens with commands such as "Open" or "-insert". There you are able to browse for files, rename files, delete files, create new folders, etc...
Rich
CHARLES FLEMING wrote:

More than likely Windows 2000 has a problem on that one workstation. The file operations you are attempting are all Windows functions, whether you do them inside of AutoCAD or some other application. If this one workstation has a problem I would look at the operating system. Is it service packed completely? Are other applications affected?
It has been service packed (Windows & AutoCAD), but this machine has had issues in the past with programs other then AutoCAD. I think we'll just have to ride it out till I can get that workstation upgraded.
Thanks for the help everyone.
Rich Hall