no text in command line

I am using LT 98. When I loaded it last night, text would not appear in the command line. There is a small cursor that moves when I type
but the text is invisible. It recognizes the command - just can't see the text.
Maybe the settings have the text size too small, or in a font you don't have?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

Thanks for the input......I will keep trying

(Paul's usually/probably right.)
Usually, this points to text and background being set to the same color. In full AutoCAD it could also indicate that the NOMUTT variable is set to 1 (I'm not sure that NOMUTT is available in LT). ___

Thanks very much.........I will give it try.