no text in command line

I am using LT 98. When I loaded it last night, text would not appear
in the command line. There is a small cursor that moves when I type
but the text is invisible. It recognizes the command - just can't see
the text.
Reply to
mrupert
Maybe the settings have the text size too small, or in a font you don't have?
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
Usually, this points to text and background being set to the same color. In full AutoCAD it could also indicate that the NOMUTT variable is set to 1 (I'm not sure that NOMUTT is available in LT). ___
Reply to
Paul Turvill
Thanks very much.........I will give it try.
Reply to
mrupert
Thanks for the input......I will keep trying
Reply to
mrupert
(Paul's usually/probably right.)
Reply to