2007 text problem

Sometimes when I try to type single line text in a drawing I pick my point, accept the height, accept the width and the cursor doesn't appear on the screen to type. The command just dies. I can close the drawing, re-open and try again and it still happens. I can exit AutoCad and re-start with the same results. Then I get ticked, re-boot, re-start and everything works again??? Has anyone else seen this?

Rudy

Reply to
Rudy Kube