2007 text problem

Sometimes when I try to type single line text in a drawing I pick my point,
accept the height, accept the width and the cursor doesn't appear on the
screen to type. The command just dies. I can close the drawing, re-open and
try again and it still happens. I can exit AutoCad and re-start with the
same results. Then I get ticked, re-boot, re-start and everything works
again???
Has anyone else seen this?
Rudy
Reply to