Ignore Z-dimension when using snap

Greets.
Is there any way to draw a line between two 3D-points (using snap) so that the Z-dimension of both points will be ignored and the line will be
drawn with Z=0 ?
Another question, two lines in XY plane intersect, but their Z differ. Is there a snap option their 2D intersection?

I have never run into a need to do that. I usually draw with the grid off and grid snap off. I have no clue where the objects are being drawn or modeled, in absolute terms.
Bob
sycochkn kirjoitti:

Sorry, i meant osnap of course...

Have you tried APPINT? (it means apparent intersection).
Bill DeShawn http://my.sterling.net/~bdeshawn

Use a polyline. This won't necessarily ensure that z=0, but it will at least be constant in the current ucs.

Use point filters, or a lisp like the XY function (when the current elevation is zero) of my 3dtools lisp on my website.

Not directly. You'll have to use some constructive geometry.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca