Where is the acrobat 6.0.1 toolbar (PDF, PDFMAIL, PDFREVIEW) command located in ACAD 2K4?

Greetings:

In Acad 2k4 I have an Adobe (Acrobat 6.0.1) PDF menu and toolbar appear on the screen. I check the toolbar properties and see the command is PDF, PDFMAIL and PDFREVIEW; however I am unable to locate these commandS anywhere in the AutoCAD directory. Does anyone know where these are located? I would like to copy them to the new AutoCAD

2K5 if possible.

Does anyone try PDFREVIEW yet? If so, does your AutoCAD exit / shutdown. When you re-start AutoCAD, the Adobe toolbar is gone and the command PDF, PDFMAIL, PDFREVIEW are no longer working? I need to run the uninstallation process and chose the repair option to get the toolbar back.

Any feedback on these would be greatly appreciated.

John

Reply to
John