Problem plotting to Adobe Acrobat with embedded raster image

When I try to create a .pdf file with an embedded raster image using Adobe Acrobat, the resulting .pdf image always has a light colored frame around the original imported raster image (even though imageframe is turned off). When I play with the plot settings (e.g. raster graphics settings, resolution, etc.), even more spurious lines show up.

The problem started with 2000 and still occurs in 2004. Does anybody have any ideas on how to get rid of these lines?

Reply to
Ingo Kuenzel

When I try to create a .pdf file with an embedded raster image (normally black and white) using Adobe Acrobat, the resulting .pdf image always has a thin frame around the original imported raster image (even though imageframe is turned off). When I play with the plot settings (e.g. raster graphics settings, resolution, etc.), even more spurious lines show up.