more linetypes

Hello
where can i find more line type (*.lin) for autocad?
thx
Reply to
ktos
More line type for autocad at link
download !
Molinet
Reply to
Molinet
"Simple linetypes" are simple to create yourself. Look in the help for how to do it. There are a couple of "complex linetypes" on my site that you can have.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
There are over 126 Custom Line Types on my AutoCAD Utilities CD-Rom
Check out my web site at
or use google.com and search the internet, there out there. I've been collecting material for four years.
Alan (Cadalot)
Reply to
Cadalot
What's "over 126"? 127? 130? 126.4? ___
Reply to
Paul Turvill
No, Yes, Yes, Yes and Yes
or
126 = 126 127 > 126 130 > 126 126.4 > 126
or
The last time I counted there were 126, I've found more and added them, however I have not recently counted them.
When I get the time I will have another tot up and let you know.
Alan (Cadalot)
Reply to
Cadalot