more linetypes

Hello
where can i find more line type (*.lin) for autocad? thx

More line type for autocad at link http://xoomer.virgilio.it/lwcon/linetype/tipolinea.htm free download !
Molinet
"Simple linetypes" are simple to create yourself. Look in the help for how to do it. There are a couple of "complex linetypes" on my site that you can have.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com

What's "over 126"? 127? 130? 126.4? ___

No, Yes, Yes, Yes and Yes
or
126 = 126 127 > 126 130 > 126 126.4 > 126
or
The last time I counted there were 126, I've found more and added them, however I have not recently counted them.
When I get the time I will have another tot up and let you know.
Alan (Cadalot)
On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 07:42:26 -0800, "Paul Turvill"