Button Malfunction (matchprop)

I just had my computer revamped with Windows XP Professional. the computer guy apparently was able to reload Acad 2000 or keep it on through the opperating system change. I lost my custom toolbar and had to rebuild it ( leading me to believe that acad was reloaded) The other thing that I have noticed is that acad will not recognize the match properties command. It is recieving the command as follows: '_matchprop I created another button and still get the same result (unknown command) Any help would be appreciated. I hope this becomes the only anomally.

Reply to
Joe Murphy