rotate viewport

Hey guys n girls
Is it possible to rotate a viewport in Autocad 2004 LT ???
Johnny

Not the viewport itself, but the objects within the viewport, yes. Open the viewport, then use the DVIEW / TWist command sequence. ___

I don't use LT but I expect you could make a new UCS rotated to the needed view and the use that to set the view in the View port.