viewport

hello all, i was just wondering if there is a command in autocad to create
viewports which are not rectangular in shape?
whenever i have to print, i go to layout and use the 'mv' command to create
a viewport which is rectangular !
--
Hasta Luego
Irshaad

Don Phillips
Dear Irshaad:
You could create a thin solid, with a hole shaped like the "viewport" you want, on a layer that is not printed, and place it "above" the area you want "ported". I believe the only thing that will plot is what if visible through the window.
David A. Smith
Reply to
dlzc1.cox

Site Timeline