williams and james (engineers) ltd

hello there, does anyone know if the company "williams and james (engineers) ltd" still exist in the UK, or if they have changed their company name ? they are makers of air compressors and related accessories. i've searched the net for this company but no results.

my colleague has got 2 old air compressors+accessories of this make used to control valves in a centrifugal type chiller and would like to contact the company stated above ! note that these compressors were installed in the 1975's !

thx for any information

-- Hasta Luego

Irshaad (Faster than Bruce Lee)

remove the X to reply snipped-for-privacy@softhome.net

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

Hamworthy Belliss & Morcom Ltd Chequers Bridge, Barton St Gloucester Gloucestershire GL1 4LL

Tel: 01452 338338

Bought them out apparently

Reply to

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.