I Eng and C Eng

hello all, i've been to the site

formatting link
for information about registration. it stated that a person having a masters degree or someone with a bachelor +

1 year continued learning is elligible to the CEng title . it further states that most B.Eng courses are of 3 years duration and people with a B.Eng are elligible for an IEng title. now i was wondering which title do people who have done a 4years bachelor's degree course be elligible to ! i'm a student in engineering and my course minimum duration is of 4 years including 6 months industrial attachement. the other thing is that what exactly is an incorporated engineer? they described him/her as being someone involved in design. but what about a person having a master's degree and working in design..

last thing is that does the CEng title means higher "merit" that the IEng title?

can someone enlighten me please. i know that if i mailed the guys at the engineering council such questions, they wouldn't reply to me ...


-- Hasta Luego

Irshaad (Faster than Bruce Lee)

remove the X to reply snipped-for-privacy@softhome.net

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.