I Eng and C Eng

hello all, i've been to the site

for information about registration. it stated that a person having a masters degree or someone with a bachelor +

1 year continued learning is elligible to the CEng title . it further states that most B.Eng courses are of 3 years duration and people with a B.Eng are elligible for an IEng title. now i was wondering which title do people who have done a 4years bachelor's degree course be elligible to ! i'm a student in engineering and my course minimum duration is of 4 years including 6 months industrial attachement. the other thing is that what exactly is an incorporated engineer? they described him/her as being someone involved in design. but what about a person having a master's degree and working in design..

last thing is that does the CEng title means higher "merit" that the IEng title?

can someone enlighten me please. i know that if i mailed the guys at the engineering council such questions, they wouldn't reply to me ...

thx

-- Hasta Luego

Irshaad (Faster than Bruce Lee)

remove the X to reply snipped-for-privacy@softhome.net