Eng-Tips Solidworks Forum

Has anyone had problems logging into the Eng-Tips Solidworks Forum? I haven't been able to login in months. I've sent emails to them but have received no response.

DT

Reply to
DT

ENG-Tips has been working fine for me. It is down right now for some reason but it was ok this mroning.

Reply to
Rock Guy

I've had similar problems for months, which is why I haven't posted anything in a while. But, it has been several weeks since I've tried to log in.

Reply to
cadcoke3

Travelling in China (Suzhou, near Shanghai). Eng-tips.com available through office network, but blocked at hotel.

Veery curious, indeed.

Reply to
That70sTick