great models webstore

Hi folks I've been getting several emails from Great models Webstore and I was wondering if they still give people problems I've read a few posts in the past about complaints but I haven't been checking this ng in a couple of months. Greatmodels has not sent me anything for a long while now I get one a week. Anything change the way they do business? Thanks Frank Buffalo NY

Reply to
Frank Lampke

All I can say is that I order from them every other month, and I've never had a problem. So, I recommend you give them a try.

Brian

Reply to
McCooley

I've ordered from them many times and have never had a problem. Many times I've added or removed items from a pending order without mishap. If they didn't have something I ordered it wouldn't take them too long to get it in.

2 thumbs up!

Scott

Reply to
scott