Great Models Webstore

Anyone know what happened to Great Models Webstore? I tried to go shopping and found the generic "domain name available" page. I see from some other blogs that GMW was having customer service difficulties, but I never did. Great prices, wide selection, good service (personally never had a problem). Is this another victim of the Depression of '09 or are they just having Internet difficulties?

Reply to
danonbar

According to their site, Internet difficulties regarding an expired license which was instantly renewed.

Don H.

Reply to
Don Harstad

It was the subject of heated discussion over on hyperscale. They had run a "9-11" sale that featured a pic of the twin towers and the caption "crashing prices", the site owner caught hell, and had to change his ads and issued an apology...

Reply to
eyeball

yeah, got their email newsletter - they are renewed for the next 20 years...

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

And yet we in Blighty still had Futurama the the rocket crashing into the building running at that time.

Reply to
Richard Brooks

actually it crashes into a video display showing public domain cartoons or in-jokes from mat goaner. they were just starting re-runs here then.

Reply to
someone