Aspen Models

Does anyone know whether Aspen Models is still around ?

I've been interested in the 20 ton type B Climax in N Scale that I saw in the June issue of MR and have sent a few emails off to them but had no reply over the last few weeks.

PK

Reply to
AlcoRS2

PK wrote: Does anyone know whether Aspen Models is still around ? I've been interested in the 20 ton type B Climax in N Scale that I saw in the June issue of MR and have sent a few emails off to them but had no reply over the last few weeks.

Other suppliers of N scale Climax locomotives:

Father Nature:

Republic Locomotive Works:
Small Scale Logistics:

History of N Scale: