models wanted

Hi everyone I am hoping that through this group I 'll find some people that would share my idea I run a small hotel that caters for aero rc modellers. I have build a few scale models planes , boats , plastic etc. I have also aquired a few models from friends and a few of my guests . What I want to do is a place where people can come and admire the world of models and i am pepared to create a place that would accomodate all difernet kind of models I have read a few posts regarding collections of models that need to fond a home. This is what i want to make. A home for models with an apreciation of the person that spend the time build them So if any one is interested on lenting, donating their models - some of them in lofts, some inherited and don't know what to do with them , or even no more space- I shall be more than happy to receive them and put them on display. In return I am willing to pay for the postage and also every model will have a sign with credits for the builder Anyone reading this help make a model museum

Cheers Spiros

Reply to
spiros

I think this is a great idea. my email addy is snipped-for-privacy@area15.biz Please send more info about your idea plus an address to send the models. I mainly build SCIFI models.

John

Reply to
John

Hi John Thank you for your interest in my idea. here is my website

and i 'll be glad if you visit us to see our operation. On top of the bar area there is a terrace of aprox. 25 sq met. I am planning to eventually have the collection there. Meanwhile I am hoping to put them in cavities - glass cases - inside the walls. I have allready thought of this and have left waiting cables all over for spot lights. I live in Greece, corfu Where do you live ?? cheers Spiros

Reply to
spiros