Reynauld's Euro-Imports, Inc.

I ordered and paid for some Lilliput items from these folks in Illinois six weeks ago (20 Jan) via their web site. Other than an automated email acknowledging the order, I've heard nothing. I sent them an email last week to inquire and have had no response. At the same time I ordered from Reynauld's, I ordered from four other places in the US and the UK and all, including the Dapol order from the UK arrived in under two weeks.

I've called three times today and keep getting a recording saying they are busy with other customers.

Is this a normal amount of time to wait? Has anyone else done business with them?

Reply to
Tim Marshall