Why is Lufthansa such a horrible Airline?

I fly them all the time and it is torture. Which ones are better within Germany?

Reply to
SteveCaple

If teh Bertie is still in ada he may know. Froups line adjusted.

Reply to
CovvTseTung

Within Germany is less than 2 hours. Take the cheapest. Or the train, saves you time too and you see more. I'm flying to China and being of the Star Alliance persuasion, with a goldstar card, fly with Lufthansa; Business class is fully booked, cattle class is overbooked, No upgrades, best cattleclass seats protected for their overbooked businessclass pax. And no I don't want to pay CAD 15'000 for first class.

Ask 'em for a hang glider and a tow rope.

Reply to
CovvTseTung