Why is Lufthansa such a horrible Airline?

Within Germany is less than 2 hours. Take the cheapest. Or the train, saves you time too and you see more. I'm flying to China and being of the Star Alliance persuasion, with a goldstar card, fly with Lufthansa; Business class is fully booked, cattle class is overbooked, No upgrades, best cattleclass seats protected for their overbooked businessclass pax. And no I don't want to pay CAD 15'000 for first class.

Site Timeline