AF/X N Scale Resin

Has anyone ordered from these guys? Its been 12 days since I have ordered a resin hood and side scoops for the 69 Dodge and I haven't received them yet. They're out of TN. I sent two e-mails asking if they could give me a date on when to expect them with no response. I'm about ready to do a charge back.

Reply to
chris

I've never ordered from them but I frequently do from Modelhaus. Their deliveries usually take a month to 6 weeks. I'd say, relax, and give them a couple more weeks.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller