Color selection

OK folks... calibrated MK I color disernation ocular apitures at the ready.

So in our collective oppinion, what are the two colors being used for the Spanish F-18? It looks gray but with a tinge of blue... very tingy. Is that a two tone job with the lighter (as is the custom of our times) below?

Here is a good couple of pics. I can post in the sister group or supply additonal links if necessary.

Oppinions? And thanks you all.... Oh... trying to keep in the MM world, but I think Humbrol is easier to find here in France.

Reply to
Moi