RANT: Tower Hobbies [LONG]

I have a bone to pick with Tower Hobbies.
I have finished and flown a .40-sized electric conversion of a Tracer kit. I will fly it on 6 of the Kokam 3-cell 1500 mAH packs arranged to provide a
6S3P pack. Tower had a good price, so I ordered 19 packs, enough for 3 battery assemblies plus a spare. I had decided not to have a custom pack made or to assemble it myself. I know there are problems with balance in such an arrangement, and think I can handle them. (Whether I can or not will be determined in good time.) I had ordered something a couple of years ago, but couldn't remember anything about numbers and passwords, so I ordered the items as a new customer. I received the following order confirmation: