Tower Hobbies Shipping

I ordered a Tower .75 engine and some other stuff from Tower Hobbies. I placed the order on 30th May and the order was on my doorstep in Sydney Australia five days later. I order a lot of stuff from tower and the shipping is always reasonably fast (less than two weeks) . but this one takes the cake. Thanks Tower. (I am not sucking up to Tower, I just appreciate good service.)

Regards

Tom Watson Sydney Australia

Reply to
Tom Watson

I ordered a Tower .75 engine and some other stuff from Tower Hobbies. I

Reply to
Tom Watson

So good he posted twice !!!?

Reply to
John Hollinshead

How long it takes to get to you has nothing to do with Tower, that is the postal service. One package took ten weeks to get to NZ, not Towers doing.

____________________

Hobbies. I

reasonably

Reply to
The Shaw's

Tom, you had much better luck than I did tho - I placed an order in October

03, and didn't get it until Jan 04 - a shade under 3 months because the silly buggers sent it surface mail instead of air mail

David

Tom Wats> I ordered a Tower .75 engine and some other stuff from Tower Hobbies. I

Reply to
QuietDavid

That is an easy trap to fall into. The default selection for shipping is "International Surface". It caught me once.!!