Tower Hobbies Shipping

I ordered a Tower .75 engine and some other stuff from Tower Hobbies. I placed the order on 30th May and the order was on my doorstep in Sydney
Australia five days later. I order a lot of stuff from tower and the shipping is always reasonably fast (less than two weeks) . but this one takes the cake. Thanks Tower. (I am not sucking up to Tower, I just appreciate good service.)
Regards
Tom Watson Sydney Australia
I ordered a Tower .75 engine and some other stuff from Tower Hobbies. I

30TH May? mk

So good he posted twice !!!?
How long it takes to get to you has nothing to do with Tower, that is the postal service. One package took ten weeks to get to NZ, not Towers doing.
____________________

Hobbies. I

Sydney
reasonably
Tom, you had much better luck than I did tho - I placed an order in October 03, and didn't get it until Jan 04 - a shade under 3 months because the silly buggers sent it surface mail instead of air mail
David
Tom Watson wrote:

That is an easy trap to fall into. The default selection for shipping is "International Surface". It caught me once.!!
regards
Tom Watson Sydney Australia

October