virus hit for ebay seller

I just got one of the emails wanting to ask me a question about something I was selling on Ebay. I do sell on ebay sometimes but had nothing on right now.
Thanks to whoever put up that info in the newsgroup. I do have a virus program but I got it first!! I looked up the item number and it was invalid too. Eddie Fulmer

That was me Eddie, Glad the heads up I put to the group worked. I just never seen a virus put forth in that manner. I have had people ask an auction question back with a "Word" attachment so it caught me off guard. Some people just have nothing better to do then try and screw up a few unsuspecting individuals. Take care. rick markel