Fuel Systerm

Has anyone ran across the fancy fuel cans the jet jocks use? I saw one at Superman 2004 but can't find them anywhere. They have the pump and battery mounted right on the can.=20

If anyone has a link I would appreciate the help.

Gekko (Keep It Clean)

Reply to
gordongekko49-rctalk

Try here

Regards

Tom Watson Sydney Australia

If anyone has a link I would appreciate the help.

Gekko (Keep It Clean)

Reply to
Tom Watson

Tom,

That's what I was looking for. Appreciate the help.

Gekko (Keep It Clean)

Reply to
gordongekko49-rctalk