3D files locking up

I've never posted to this group, but thought I'd just shoot out this problem that I've had recently with ACAD 2004 to see if anyone has come across it. This has happened with some 3D files recently and the only solution I've found is to open it up with Microstation to recover it, which isn't a real good solution.

After saving a file, the next time you try and open it I get an error message stating the following: INTERNAL ERROR: !dbqspace.h@410: eOutOfRange

You can't recover it, you can't use the BAK file, and the .ac$ files end up being a day old.

I'm about to get into it with Autodesk, but though I'd be lazy and try with this group first. ;-)

Any help would be greatly appreciate.

Thanks Cato

Reply to
Cato