Unexpected file format

Just talked to a customer who had trouble opening part files he had created from STEP-files. Every time, he got the error message unexpected file format.

I could not open his part files, but he could open a part file that I had generated from STEP, so the problem was somewhere in his system.

Everytime he imported a STEP file, some template error message came up. The problem, it showed out, was that the path for templates under options - file locations did not point to his templates. This was the solution this time. Unexpected solution as well I guess.

Andreas BB, Application Engineer, ProNor AS

Reply to
Andreas Blom-Bakke

This is typical of a network problem.

Can he not remake the file from STEP?