Global Variables & Design Tables

Does anyone know if a Global Variable can be controlled by a design table?

Reply to
Seth Renigar

Elaborate on Global Variable.

Reply to
TOP

NO, in 2005 SW introduced global variables, but did not implement them to be controlled via design tables.

I have this one in as a enhancement request or bug fix or what ever to SW support.

You will need to create a bogus dim in a sketch and link that to the design table and the global variable with equations as a work around until it's implemented.

Keith

Reply to
Keith Streich

Keith,

Thanks for the workaround. I agree! They should be able to be controlled by design table. Monday I will put my ER in on this as well.

Reply to
Seth Renigar