Missing Toolbox Icon

Just when I thought my new virgin WinXP install (no Internet) and SWks

2005 SP 4 was really stable, the Toolbox icon disappears. Tools/Addins toggled off and back on does NOT do anything.

A quick search didn't reveal comments or suggestions about this, so I am not sure if there is a quick solution to the issue.

Any quick answers?

Thanks - Bo

Reply to
Bonobo

Did you customize the toolbar and accidentally remove it? If toolbox works from the menus, then you could probably just add it back onto the toolbar.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

I had this problem when I updated from 2004 to 2005, I wasn't aware they moved the tab from the feature tree to the task pane. Has the icon disappeared from your task pane?

That's what I get for not reading the summary materials on "What's New in 2005".

Now I have to understand how to get #6, 8, 10 & 12 socket head cap screws in there.

Thanks Much - Bo

Reply to
Bonobo