SW2006 SP3.0 Configuration Tree Icon - New?

People,

Client just asked the following question.

"After upgrading to SW2006 SP3.0 when going to the Configuration Tree I see the following Icon just before the + sign (A green arrow pointing down)"

I cannot ever recall seeing this icon. Searching the help file or What's new doesn't help.

Anybody know what this icon is?

Figure I'd test those people who have written the SW exam...

Len

Reply to
lmar

It means you havea derived config or an exploded view for that configuration. Just an indicator.

I think it came about during beta when someone complained about no longer being able to tell which configs had exploded views. When they added Display States, all configs had a the + expand icon. before that, the + only showed when there was a derived config or explode.

Reply to
Jason