Insane Toolbox

No, its not one of those two story monstrosities with its own staircase. Its cheap. Even if it was the low quality of the old HF tool boxes I
don't see how it could be so cheap.
https://hegje.myshopify.com/products/trinity-72-stainless-steel-workbench-with-pegboard?variant0709663891546
On Tue, 15 Oct 2019 08:57:02 -0700

That is pretty wild, even for China...
Curious, I went through the order procedure with some bogus info and it came up with free shipping and $146 total. It had to have my email and phone number before letting me see the shipping would be free. I wonder if that's all it is, just a scam to get personal info?
--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI

https://hegje.myshopify.com/ -> "Oops, something went wrong. This shop is unavailable"
I think, "Yes, it *was* a scam to get personal info." It wouldn't be the first scam pulled at Shopify.
Elijah ------ they apparently play whack-a-mole a lot
Bob La Londe wrote:

Nothing on that site shows up close to normal price. Wonder where they get their stuff? I'm also wondering what they'll even ship?
There's a 56" 23-drawer tool chest priced at 10% of it's normal (site provided) price, wonder if it's any good. I paid $350 each for HF ones, but they were great quality and a little smaller.
Puckdropper