Insane Toolbox

No, its not one of those two story monstrosities with its own staircase. Its cheap. Even if it was the low quality of the old HF tool boxes I don't see how it could be so cheap.

Bob La Londe

That is pretty wild, even for China...

Curious, I went through the order procedure with some bogus info and it came up with free shipping and $146 total. It had to have my email and phone number before letting me see the shipping would be free. I wonder if that's all it is, just a scam to get personal info?

Reply to
Leon Fisk

Nothing on that site shows up close to normal price. Wonder where they get their stuff? I'm also wondering what they'll even ship?

There's a 56" 23-drawer tool chest priced at 10% of it's normal (site provided) price, wonder if it's any good. I paid $350 each for HF ones, but they were great quality and a little smaller.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper