Unexpected File Format Error

I am running SW 2005 SP0.1. I just saved my assembly and went to open it
again and got and "Unexpected File Format" error. I then tried to open each
part to see what part may be causing the problem. It turns out I get the
error on all of my assembly parts except the original. Has anyone else run
into this? If I cannot open this assembly I am really hosed. Thanks.
Reply to
Lyle Brummer
Check your backup location.
Reply to
CS
Tried that. Anything else? Thanks.
Reply to
Lyle Brummer
Send the file into your VAR so they can send the file into SW for repair the file sounds corrupt.
Regards, Scott
Reply to
Scott
This happens when the reg code 30 day time limit expires.
Reply to
Mike J. Wilson
Oops, I meant when you try and open a file older than 30 days when you haven't entered the reg code yet.
Reply to
Mike J. Wilson
Does anybody figured out this "unexpected file format" error? We have the same problem in two seats. The symptomas are the same as Lyle wrote. The point is that during two months were no problems. Its not assembly specific, happens to single part files too.
SW 2005 SP0.1 win XP PRO sp2 Nvidia FX 500 (2nd FX 1100) Pentium 4 3GHz RAM 2GB
Reply to
Valdur