sw file preview not updating

Hi there,
we use SW 2007 SP 5. I remember from former versions when saving a part or assembly, a prieview for the open dialog is automatically created.
Now with SW 2007, I experience that once the preview is created it will not be updated even if the part or assembly is competely modified and has nothing anymor in common with the first version belonging to the preview.
Do I miss an options setting or is it just the way it is ? ;-))
Thanx & regards
Jojo
Add pictures here
βœ–
I just tried it on SW2007 Sp5.0. I made a part, saved it, closed SW. Then I restarted SW, went to open that file, and the preview was correct. Changed the orientation of the part and repeated the process. The new preview matched how I last saved it.
WT

Add pictures here
βœ–

It should be updating. I'm not aware of (or at least I don't remember there being) any opens for this.
Matt Lorono http://sw.fcsuper.com
Add pictures here
βœ–

And by "opens", I mean "options". Main, that is a bad typo.
Matt
Add pictures here
βœ–
Thanx for the feedback.
I found out that the first time you save the part, the preview is saved in the same orientation as the part was left. After the second time the part is saved, the preview shows the iso perspective regardless in which orientation the part was saved.
For the record: The part is updated but not it΄s last viewed perspective. The preview is created in iso orientation and therefore, in my special case, I was not able to see that the preview was correctly updated.
puzzle solved, cheers
Jojo
Add pictures here
βœ–