Not a Crash, But???

SW2005 sp 0.1 xp pro s.2 P4 2.8 2Gb ddr

APG Aperture set to 64Mb

A strange thing happened today, apart from myself working, lol I have a main assembly with 3 subassemblies, 1 of those sub assemblies has 2 Sub assemblies, I was changing, a part is one of these 2 sub assemblies, and rebuilt from this part up, rebuilding and saving as I went. When I got to the main assembly, everything was greyed-out, except the file menu! I could open any sub assembly or part from the list in the bottom of the file menu, and do anything with them, but in the Main assembly window, everything was still greyed-out. I had to exit SW, as I was unable to do anything else. When I re-opened the main assembly, there was no error messages and it rebuilt with no problems! This re-occurred 3 times, during the day. At least I got some coffee breaks, lol

Reply to
pete

Pete,

Are you sure one of the parts in one of the subs wasn't rolled back ???

I've noticed 2005 doesn't allways give you the usual warning.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Mossberg