Anyone show indented BOM's in a repeat region?

I can show and hide parts in subassemblies. No problem. I would like to do this, in order to have a complete BOM.

Assembly 1 sub-asm 2 part 2 part 1 sub-asm 2 sub-asm 3 part 2 part

any thoughts? I thought I had seen a tutorial on how to do this... don't know where at.

Reply to
Pete

Try 'Table>Repeat Region>Flat/Recursive and to Recursive. Also, use the 'Indentation' menu for particular levels. If you want each instance of a part of subassembly to be show separately, change 'No Dups' to 'Duplicates'Alternatively, try 'Info>BOM' and export it to text or html, then use this to create a table.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes