Transparent parts ?

Stll haven't installed 2004 yet, seems too much grief, going by this newsgroup! So my question is about 2003 sp5. I have one main assembly with one sub assembly in it made from 2 parts. In the main assembly I have other parts + some toolbox parts.

1 part of the sub assembly and also the toolbox parts have gone transparent?? I was able to return the sub assembly part to normal by using the file properties, but not the toolbox parts?? Hmm... Help!
Reply to
Pete Newbie

If you hold the shift key down while selecting it will select the transparent parts. I would suggest first going to the parts in the tree and checking the transparency there.

How did you select them to make them transparent? You can make a part transparent at many different levels. Surface, feature, body, component, subassembly, main assembly. You have to fix the transparency at the same level that you made it.

Reply to
Corey Scheich

I didn't want them to go transparent, they just did. As you have suggested, I got the sub assembly part back to normal, it's the toolbox parts that I can not change.

Reply to
Pete Newbie