Parts "stuck" being transparent in an assembly

I right-clicked a part in a subassembly of an assembly, and toggled "change transparency".

After a couple hours, I didn't want it to be transparent anymore. But, guess what? SW won't let me change it back.

This is in SW2005.

(and yes, I tried re-loading the parts, assembly, rebooting SW, etc.).

Thanks for any advice you may have!

Reply to
james

A bunch of rambling thoughts here:

Just a dumb question, but are you editing another component in the assembly?

The other thing to look at is whether the properties for that component have the transparency set. Look under colors when you right click properties.

Since this is in a subassembly, does the transparency remain when you open the subassembly?

If you make a copy of the subassembly with a different name, do a replace component with the copy does that fix it? If it does do another replace with the original and see whether the problem remains.

Reply to
TOP

Silly me,

I right clicked and "changed transparency" of the subassy, not the component, which is what I thought I did.

Thanks for the tips TOP.

Reply to
james