2.1

2.1 has help my drawings greatly. no longer have to open entire assembly before opening drawing. Just click on drawing file and WHA LA. Speed on opening is up to.
Reply to
Randy Story

Yes, drawings seem to be much improved. Overall, I've been satisfied with

2.1 so far. Give me time, I'll find something to gripe about.

Just don't get me started on the installer again.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

I have been working all day on a mold that I designed with sp1. It is a pretty complicated 32-cavity, hot-runner mold. For non-mold designers that means that it has `lots of stuff' in it.

The drawings were miserable to work on when I created them a month ago. I was really lucky that the job got put on hold so that I didn't have to work on it. I got approval to complete it on Monday, and got yo it today after up-grading to sp 2.1 yesterday. I am pleased to report that the drawing slowdown that we all were experiencing seems to have been dealt with.

So far- so good.

Reply to
John Kreutzberger