Only affects sheet metal parts

Xp Pro SP2 Sw office pro 2006 sp0.0

Help wanted please!

I have a main assembly that was built in SW Office Pro 2005 sp4.1 In this assembly is a sub-assembly which has just one sheet metal part. Whenever I rebuild the main assembly this sheet metal part, (not the drawing for this part), shows that a change has taken place in this part document. When I open the drawing for this part it needs to be saved due to a change in the part.

I then made another sheet metal pat in sw2006, added this to the sub assembly and this part also changes when I rebuild the main assembly. Both of these parts are simple plates with notches, 1 flange and 3 mates to a frame. There are no configurations in any part and/or the sub-assembly that are in the main assembly. All drawings are 1 part 1 drawing.

This may be related, but on checking in any assembly everything gets checked in, but all of the part drawings show that they have changed and I have to check these in again individually.

Thanks!

Reply to
pete

a 06 bug? in the meantime perhaps you can suppress the sheetmetal parts until the end or just make them as a part for the assy rather than sheetmetal? BTW you are probably a bit naughty for moving to a new release mid way through a project...

Reply to
neil