Lisp Unexpected Exception Error

I have a text editing Lisp routine that runs perfectly, except just
occasionally during intensive use it throws up an error message and bombs
out:
Unexpected exception in lisp main!
Error: ÜûáPO*Cancel*
What does this mean and is it likely to be caused by an error in my code?
This particular problem occurs in AutoCAD 14. I've yet to run the Lisp
routine in a later version of AutoCAD.
Reply to
mlv
Could be ... post the code. ___
Reply to
Paul Turvill
Paul - it's a lot of code (9KB), it's going to seriously wordwrap, and there are also two associated dcl files.
I'd be pleased if you could run an eye over the code, but would prefer to email the files direct to you.
Is that a possibility?
Reply to
mlv
I'll take that as a 'no' then? ;-)
I've interfered with the code some, and the routine seems to run better now.
I've no idea what was causing the problem though.
Reply to
mlv
Huh, spoke too soon!
It's just bombed again.
Reply to
mlv
I tried to respond off-line, but apparently the email address in your message header is a phony (like mine). Post a real address, and I'll be happy to take this discussion off line. ___
Reply to
Paul Turvill
Hi Paul
My email address is genuine.
Just go into properties and remove the word safetycatch and nothing else from the email address.
Leave the dot between my first name and surname and note that it is @jet.uk and not @jet.co.uk
I've just sent myself an email from this ng with no problems.
Please repost to this ng to let me know if you still having trouble.
Thanks
Reply to
mlv