sketch question

Where is the setting that controls how a dragged sketch reacts? I mean right now dragging the edge of a circle moves it. I would like to be able to control the diameter by dragging the edge.

Same thing occurs with a rectangle. I would like to change the length and the width by dragging the outside edges. Right now the edges seperate away from the rectangle when I drag them.

Thanks.

Reply to
Peter

Go to Tools/Sketch Settings and see if No Solve Move is turned on. If so, turn it off and see if that is what you are seeing. If not, come back with a step-by-step description.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Oh, good one. There are two things that will cause a rectangle to come apart when you pull on it. Someone else already mentioned "No Solve Move" under Tools, Sketch Settings. The other setting could be Tools, Sketch Settings, Detach Segment on Drag.

The default for SW is to work the way you want it to work, it will only stop doing that if you set one of the two switches above.

Good luck,

matt

"Peter" wrote in news:1d8nd.28535$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com:

Reply to