Stupid Selection Question or problem?

Hi,

Somehow when I try to drag the edge of a circle (that is currently un-dimensioned) it moves the entire circle instead of changing its size (like it used to... before I upgraded from 2005 sp0.1 to sp1.1). And depending on if it is related to some other sketch item, SolidWorks may warn me (Move entities have constraints which involve other entities...). But either way, selecting the edge of the circle no longer changes its size.

Did some setting get changed?

I used to be able to sketch a circle, move the circle (by selecting the center point and dragging) & change its diameter by selecting an edge and dragging... what happened?

Thanks,

Aron

Reply to
Aron Bacs, Jr.

I just tried it here and it works just fine. SP1.1 I just opened a new part, opened a sketch, inserted a circle, and pulled on the outside to change its diameter.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

In fact, if you drag it REAL fast back and forth, you get multiple circles! :-)

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Hi Aron,

Make sure you have "No Solve Move" turned off.

Tools -> Sketch Settings -> No Solve Move

Jim

Ar> Hi,

Reply to
Jim

Hi Aron,

Make sure you have "No Solve Move" turned off.

Tools -> Sketch Settings -> No Solve Move

~Jim

Ar> Hi,

Reply to
Jim

That is it!

"No Solve Move" was on and now is turned off... Don't know how it got changed?

Thanks for responding so quickly,

Aron

Reply to
Aron Bacs, Jr.