OT-MOLD DESIGNER WANTED

Gentlemen,

Stolle Technology is seeking an experienced solidworks mold designer. We are in need of a self-motivated individual who is not worried about working long grueling hours. Please contact pete.kavelish @ stolletech.net (remove spaces) You can also reach us through our web site at.

Relocation expenses included.

Reply to
suddenmess

Good Luck, Pete. As an independent contractor, I can work long grueling hours all by myself without having to deal with corporate BS. I do hope you find somebody who suits your needs- I just couldn't pass up the chance for a quip.

By the way, one of my mold-maker customers had me do a couple of mold designs for a division of yours in Merced-I think. The molding supervisor was a real piece of work. I'd offer my services on a contract basis, but I'm afraid I'd have to work with that guy again.

As I said-good luck.

jk

Reply to
jk

OOPS-cancel that comment I made about working with a division of your firm. The company I was thinking of was Sholle-not Stolle. My apologies.

That's the problem with usenet and e-mail in general. It gives one the chance to send stuff out into the universe before the brain completely kicks in.

Sorry about that.

jk

Reply to
jk