Which SHX fonts are used?

Is there a way to scan all of the drawings on a drive and generate a report of all used SHX fonts? TIA for any help and suggestions.

-------------------------------------------------------- The impossible just takes a little longer

Reply to
Patrick Pirtle

HiHo; Run a "script" on the drive.

"Patrick Pirtle mka com>" Is there a way to scan all of the drawings on a drive and

Reply to
bestafor

Thanks for your reply. I'm afraid I'm not sure where to begin in writing a script to do this. Any suggestions? If it makes any difference, I have approximately

50,000 files to scan. TIA.

bestafor wrote:

Reply to
Patrick Pirtle

Thanks for your reply. I'm using 2004, and have approximately

50,000 files to scan. Would the Reference Manager handle such a large number of files?

R.K. McSwa> Patrick Pirtle > Is there a way to scan all of the drawings on a drive and

Reply to
Patrick Pirtle