Which SHX fonts are used?

Is there a way to scan all of the drawings on a drive and
generate a report of all used SHX fonts? TIA for any
help and suggestions.
The impossible just takes a little longer
Reply to
Patrick Pirtle
HiHo; Run a "script" on the drive.
"Patrick Pirtle mka com>" Is there a way to scan all of the drawings on a drive and
Reply to
bestafor
Thanks for your reply. I'm afraid I'm not sure where to begin in writing a script to do this. Any suggestions? If it makes any difference, I have approximately 50,000 files to scan. TIA.
bestafor wrote:
Reply to
Patrick Pirtle
Thanks for your reply. I'm using 2004, and have approximately 50,000 files to scan. Would the Reference Manager handle such a large number of files?
R.K. McSwa> Patrick Pirtle > Is there a way to scan all of the drawings on a drive and
Reply to
Patrick Pirtle