Which SHX fonts are used?

Is there a way to scan all of the drawings on a drive and generate a report of all used SHX fonts? TIA for any help and suggestions.
-------------------------------------------------------- The impossible just takes a little longer
HiHo; Run a "script" on the drive.
"Patrick Pirtle mka com>" <pap <atdot> wrote in message

Thanks for your reply. I'm afraid I'm not sure where to begin in writing a script to do this. Any suggestions? If it makes any difference, I have approximately 50,000 files to scan. TIA.
bestafor wrote:

Thanks for your reply. I'm using 2004, and have approximately 50,000 files to scan. Would the Reference Manager handle such a large number of files?