Acad2000 font printing prob

Hi all, I'm using Autocad2000 on a WinXP machine, and have recently had the following problem appear. When using what I think are TrueType fonts (Ariel etc) they appear on screen
as they should, but on previewing and printing they appear as a hollow outlined font. This happens even if I write as PDF. This does not appear to happen with shx fonts. The problem is recent, as drawings done a couple of months ago were OK, but a check of previous files shows all fonts are now printing oddly. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it? Thanks,
--
o glennyboy,
de pipes, de pipes are callin'...

screen
but
Command "TEXTFILL" (See help for more info)
HTH,
Michael

Thanks for that, did the trick.
--