Acad2000 font printing prob

Hi all,
I'm using Autocad2000 on a WinXP machine, and have recently had the
following problem appear.
When using what I think are TrueType fonts (Ariel etc) they appear on screen
as they should, but on previewing and printing they appear as a hollow
outlined font. This happens even if I write as PDF. This does not appear to
happen with shx fonts.
The problem is recent, as drawings done a couple of months ago were OK, but
a check of previous files shows all fonts are now printing oddly.
Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?
Thanks,
Reply to
g&l
Command "TEXTFILL" (See help for more info)
HTH,
Michael
Reply to
Michael (LS)