UNABLE to load modeller.dll

Still not working when opening or creating 3D-solids on Acad 2000 . Hower my old R14 and a new Acad 2004 does the job.

What is going wrong.??

A search on the error on the Autdesk knowledgebase has only revealed on hit for which does not apply here (pathlengths in excess of 255 characters and location of the autodesk shared files in de common file directory).

Nobody, nobody... has been able to help so far either. Googeling tells me the prolem is frequent.

Any ideas? - thanks

Reply to
deekodiver