AutoCAD Upgrade Pricing

Can anyone recommend a source for upgrade pricing? I got a quote from a local place on the 9th of Dec. for $925/seat (12 Seats). She just emailed me today and said that was for a certain number of upgrades and now the price is up to $1300. Is she pulling the wool over my eyes or ? Need some good resources for upgrades.

Brian

Reply to
Trail Shredder

If I'm not mistaken, your choices are Autodesk directly, or a LOCAL reseller. The price you were quoted seems about right (and you do usually get a price break the more seats you upgrade).

HTH,

Michael (LS)

Reply to
Michael (LS)