AutoCAD Upgrade Pricing

Can anyone recommend a source for upgrade pricing? I got a quote from a local place on the 9th of Dec. for $925/seat (12 Seats). She just emailed
me today and said that was for a certain number of upgrades and now the price is up to $1300. Is she pulling the wool over my eyes or ? Need some good resources for upgrades.
Brian

some
If I'm not mistaken, your choices are Autodesk directly, or a LOCAL reseller. The price you were quoted seems about right (and you do usually get a price break the more seats you upgrade).
HTH,
Michael (LS)
Check the prices at: www.synergis.com www.mcneel.com
--