help for creating solids

Hi I'm trying to create ONE solid from all of its faces i.e. I defined, for exemple, all 6 3D faces (or meshes, or edgesurf) composing a cube (not a
regular cube, but sort of, with irregular surfaces but all sharing and edges with each other). What I have now, is 6 faces making a perfectly enclosed area, but I wanna Autocad 04 to transform it to one solid, so I can calculate volume, etc... I hope I'm not too unclear (sorry for my English) Thanks in advance!
Thats just my problem too: I think I found a solution. Can you send me your sample 3d-faces via my www.black-cad.de I will try out my program to create the solid. Regards Jochen

for
edges
have you tried to extrude the faces to the height/depth you want and adding/subtracting?

enclosed
English)
Yes, that's the way I took. Regards Jochen www.black-cad.de

defined,