help for creating solids

Hi I'm trying to create ONE solid from all of its faces i.e. I defined, for
exemple, all 6 3D faces (or meshes, or edgesurf) composing a cube (not a
regular cube, but sort of, with irregular surfaces but all sharing and edges
with each other). What I have now, is 6 faces making a perfectly enclosed
area, but I wanna Autocad 04 to transform it to one solid, so I can
calculate volume, etc... I hope I'm not too unclear (sorry for my English)
Thanks in advance!
Reply to
CK
Thats just my problem too: I think I found a solution. Can you send me your sample 3d-faces via my
I will try out my program to create the solid. Regards Jochen
"CK" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:tGbSb.6104$ snipped-for-privacy@wagner.videotron.net...
Reply to
jochen
have you tried to extrude the faces to the height/depth you want and adding/subtracting?
Reply to
lilmissgiggles
Yes, that's the way I took. Regards Jochen

"lilmissgiggles" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HjdSb.57555$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com...
Reply to
jochen