AutoCAD 2004 problem...

I don't know if it's just my computer, I don't think so, but you never know!
We have our directory set up so that each project has a folder, and then
subfolders inside. Heres where my problem comes in... when I try to open a
dwg. from within AutoCAD I can't see the last level of subfolders... anyone
have any ideas/solutions or experienced the same thing??? Its a major
problem because I don't want to start working a drawing thinking it's the
newest one we have when it's not.... please help me!!!!
lilmissgiggles
currie_sara at hotmail dot com
Reply to
lilmissgiggles
okay, now I feel like an idiot.... I just went to show a co-worker the problem and the last level of subfolders showed up..... I swear my computer is cursed.....
Reply to
lilmissgiggles
Could it be the style of file display? The newer versions of Windows default to the 'icon' display, which sometimes makes it look like things are missing. I've done that more times than I'll admit. ;)
Reply to
TomD
it's windows 2000
Reply to